Child’s play is a spontaneous behavior and typical of the childhood. When children play, they live this activity to the fullest. Playing is their peculiar way of knowing and learning, they learn to discover and experience and how to interact with people and objects.
The game has a therapeutic value. It helps to release tension and eliminate the retained energy. Through play, children can express their emotions. This is a great value for the proper emotional development of our kids, play helps them express their feelings. Besides spending a fun time, to create unforgettable memories in children the act of playing has the following benefits:
- It allows kids to develop a cheerful attitude towards life.
- Provides a gateway in and out of reality. Allows the kid be free to decide in fictitious situations without consequence
- Help to make a test of reality, because it allows be another voluntarily or be yourself acting in a different way or in other circumstances
- It helps to be active, make decisions, be involved and be motivated.
- It facilitates the encounter with others and with the environment. It is one of the social events par excellence
- It stimulates creativity and helps to discover their capabilities.
- It develops intellectual activities. Reading to children from an early age can be beneficial for them. Also, using educational games, like Plobot, help with the learning process.